• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aussie Wolly Sweater - Where can I buy?

Ghostface

Cricket Spectator
Hey guys,

As the thread title, where can I buy the aussie test wooly sweater from? I have tried trawling the web and cant find squat. Tried the Australian cricket board website, but their store seems to be out of commission.

Any tips/leads greatly appreciated.:)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't think you can. I think they're only given to players who represent. may be wrong though.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Am pretty sure that Cricket Australia does not sell Test match style merchandise - jumper, playing shirt or baggy green.

Ghostface

Cricket Spectator
hmm, I can buy the test shirt but not interested in that.. was hoping I could get the sweater.

Anyone know if someone could make one to order minus the sponsors tat.