• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sponsorships

Seanyjb10

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
You could ask a manufacturer like puma, Gm if you want individual sponsorship.
If you want a team one just ask a local cricket shop or a tony price type shop.

All you have to do is send them a letter or e-mail asking them about it.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
From my experience you have to be pretty exceptional to get a proper one. I know a few lads who play for their county age-group who get a bit of free stuff and discounts on kit from minor manufacturers.

Still worth a look into though.

slowfinger

International Debutant
Yeah I am looking for a sponsorship, I wouldn't mind manufacturers like Malik (ideal), anyone know how to get it?

Jamiiie2k10

Cricket Spectator
Just send them an email about yourself including your clubs, stats and important things like that and then be patient and wait for a reply.

QuincyNL

Cricket Spectator
Also you should give them youre averages and if you dont have a good average then tell them why ( i had a few minor injuries this year so i couldnt bowl and my batting wasnt ok) and you should also let your coach confirm that you are a good cricket player. This is what i think u should tell them

Name ,date of birth, average, coach+ email adress(or a good cricket player you know) your milestones in cricket, what place you bat and what you bowl, wich club/school/county/district/country you play for and thats about it i think????

QuincyNL

Cricket Spectator
I heard from some people that newbery gives a lot of players a few % discount but it isnt really sponsorship more like a few pounds of

lyntos

Cricket Spectator
sponsorship

where can a guy get a full sponsorship if being offered about 4 40% sponsorships and has scored over 200 runs in each of the last 2 seasons and plays districts in Australia (sub-county)

TLBcricket

Cricket Spectator
You'll struggle.

Big brands are only looking at sponsoring regular first class players. Period!

If you aren't playing that then look at smaller brands. We offer full sponsorships to minor county players here in the UK but that is as low as we would go. We will get literally hundreds of e-mails a season asking for sponsorships, out of those maybe one or two will be successful.