• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bellingham smith cricket bats

Amobokobokoboko

U19 12th Man
Hi,

Does anybody has some experience with Bellingham Smith bats?
A colleague from SA, who I met this week, wants to send me one as he's as well into cricket.

Cheers

Seanyjb10

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Hi,
I have seen many makes from many places but never Bellington Smith.
many of my friends have got weird sponsorships like thumper, , island, Terriorize and of course the mongoose!

I would advise anyone to take a look at Milichamp and Hall as they have some of the most beautiful bats, every bat they make is as good as as the last, i'm going to get a soloution for use in the nets as it is a lush and a brilliantly priced bat.

"Forget david cameron Trezza for PM!"
The somerset member who sits next to me every game! :laugh:

QuincyNL

Cricket Spectator
My friend has one and i think its a great bat i dont know wich one he has but its so nice i played a couple of matches with it and its really light and has a great sweet spot