• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Difference between the Kookaburra range

slowfinger

International Debutant

Seanyjb10

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Really not sure not a fan of Kookaburra more of a GM man.

Have to agree with slowfinger the stickers!

Ponting has got the Beast

Last edited:

G Rot

Cricket Spectator
Hi ,
I was just wondering what the difference is between between the difference ranges that Kookaburra offers?

As well Why they offer the CCXin Europe and the Beast in Australia.
Kookaburra cricket bats - Elite cricket bats from Kookaburra.
Kookaburra

And to finish my question how does the grading works, might go to OZ for work and pick up a Kooka. Loved my Ice bat

thanks

The diferent ranges are usually just different profiles or pick-up....

Ive only used the kahuna and the ice of the modern range, the kahuna seemed to have much heavier pick up and lower middle, where the ice had a nice light even pick up with the meat a little higher....

Last edited:

G Rot

Cricket Spectator
Nope i own an ice and my brother owns a kahuna trust me the ice has a higher more evenly balanced blade with the middle starting higher and not much of a sweet spot... The kahuna has a bigger bow the weight is right down the bottom and a smaller but sweeter sweet spot.... I'll try and find profile photos...