• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Overweight

killagee

Cricket Spectator
Hello again,
I m15 years old I m overweight and overweight pretty much... maybe 15-17 Kg.... Somebody can tell me how I can lose weight...

plz urgent help guys.....

Thx

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Aerobic, killagee. Brisk walks, stair climbing, jogging etc. Sports like badminton, soccer, swimming are great from that pov.

Amobokobokoboko

U19 12th Man
Try to eat regular and healthy and stick to not to big portions.
Exercise a lot and skip soft drinks but go for water and juice.

Benaud

Banned
Just run mate..it's the best form of exercise around.
If your a gym member then you might wanna get into a few weights too but for you're trying to achieve you should stick to lighter weights therefore more repetitions.

micoach

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
1.Eat Less.
2.Exercise More.
That's pretty much it.

Cut back on the starchy carbs (bread, pasta, potatoes) except after exercise. Eat whole foods. Don't be afraid of fat from healthy sources (nuts, fish, avocado, seeds, olive oil).

Aerobic training is good, but also lift weights to improve your metabolism. No good losing weight if you have no muscle underneath to show off.

micoach

Oh and get some social support, it's tough to lose weight and people rarely do it on their own and keep it off.

chyickenkeev

remind yourself of y ur doing it,
could be to bowl faster, bat longer, or for that special lady......or dude if u swing that way..:S