• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Willostix bats

fros23

Cricket Spectator
Will be getting a new bat over the winter and I am tempted by the willostix anaconda. Anyone had any experience with willostix bats, or should I spend my money elsewhere?

char13

Cricket Spectator
I can certainly reccomend the Willostix Anaconda Bat as we bought my son one this season and the pick up is great. It has most of the weight at the base of the bat and he says it is the best bat he has ever had. I must also say the company is one of the most helpful companies I have ever dealt with, for advice and general customer service it is second to none.

slowfinger

International Debutant
To be fair I say my Malik is the best bat I've ever had and it was £15... And I've goot like 5/6 bats over £50, 2 over £100 all harrow-ish size. Don't go on price, go to a shop (in this case the Willostix), and try them out for yourself.