• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Custom Bats

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just wondering if anybody on the forum has had any experience with different custom manufacturers?

Looking at getting a Redback or a Warsop for the 2010 season now that my Woodworm is coming apart.
One day I'd love to be able to afford a Screaming Cat by Jullian Millichamp.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This. My next bat is probably going to be this, if I don't go with a brand bat.

I think you are talking about England gear, sorry I can't help you.
Yeah I am talking primarily about English gear in reference to me purchasing it but I'd like to hear what people have to say about Screaming Cats and the like. Anybody used a Laver and Wood?

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
i think CA 12000 PLUS used by Dilshan, Misbah, Van Der Merve i think Oram, that one is really good, & i think locally here it costs $210
don't know ur country, but i think it's available in every cricket playing country

pako007

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I have bats for sale Malik sher, that one that afridi has. weight 2.6 and one weight 2.8. any1 interested ?:p

Julian87

State Captain
What?

Screaming Cat aren't defunct are they? I thought he just made the switch to custom made only.

Riggins

International Captain
a guy I play with used to use Screaming cat, and has now had to sign with kooka, so based on that I'm pretty sure the cat are gone, at least for the time being.