• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Age group...

Spinksy

Banned
Well, as you all know, they League season's at it's end and cricket's starting up yet again. I got a letter home not too long ago stating that I was a member of the Coffs Colts Cricket club in the 2008/'09 cricket season. It had the general questions like whether or not I would like to continue playing, and then the registration form. I have the choice to play for the under 13's cricket team again, or play for the under 15's side. The last day to sign up is on Wednesday this week and I was becoming indecisive on what grade to play in. Now, 13's is easier but I'll be the oldest person there by far and I'll be stuck training and versing crappy players. So really will not benefit from it at all. 15's however is much harder, I'll get a lot out of it, I'll play with my mates and get the chance to play 3rd grade and/or seniors cricket. So, my question to you guys is, should I take the easy way out and choose to play for the under 13's side again, or play in a much harder competition.

Riggins

International Captain
definately 15's play as high a standard as you can. Plus if your mates are playing 15's there's really no choice

kuranui

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
definetly 15's. you may struggle at first, but you will come out a far better cricketer at the end.

Spinksy

Banned
Well. I signed up for the under 15's on Wednesday. Hopefully I go well enough in the nets to open the bowling. Should be fun though.