• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where to buy Nz domestic team shirts?

Amobokobokoboko

U19 12th Man
HI guys, the title says it all, I'm searching a way to get my hands on some NZ domestic team shirts.

I did some research via the 6 domestic teams NZ has but only Wellington offers their shirts for sale and only if you ordder it via phone or visit their shop which is, owing to the slight distance 15,000 miles, not that easy.

Does anybody knows a webshop where I can order them online?

Cheers

DIRK-NANNES

U19 Vice-Captain
I went on a search myself for these shirts, was keen to pick up a Central Districts one.
But I scoured the internet and found nothing :unsure:

Amobokobokoboko

U19 12th Man
My idea is just to go to the club and get it there, so will be for 2011 or unless my kiwi mum is keen onn bringing one. Go Northern district :laugh:

SpeedStar

Cricket Spectator
Well I only have a NZ T20 shirt, ODI and a N.D U-15's training uniform.

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I have a Wellington shirt. They are made by Canterbury (ironically, I guess?). Wellington shirts are available at home 20:20 and 50 over games at the Basin Reserve. Not sure there's a shop you can buy them in.