• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Canterbury of New Zealand gear

Amobokobokoboko

U19 12th Man
HI guys,

Just came back from London where I really had a blast playing the game.
One of the guys I met told me that Canterbury of NZ started a own cricketline this season ( what already knew) but that they also will release some bats.

I checked their site:

Canterbury of New Zealand - Cricket Range

But at this stage it's under maintenance.
I'm thinking of getting a CCC bat if it's not too expensive and the quality is good, does anybody know if they have bats in their range?

Thnx

tevans

Cricket Spectator
They did bats a couple ago which were made by Warsop. The pads and gloves were licensed from a company called Ayrtek.

Canterbury aren't doing cricket anymore so the pads and glove designs have reverted back to Ayrtek and bats are hard to find but can still pick them up from a few retailers.