• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

At what position should I bat in the Twenty20 Tournament???

jathu

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I'm a opening batsman...and I am more of a stroke maker than a slogger...due to that...my captain has given three positions within the team for the first match...he has also told me if don't score in the first game...I will be batting at number 10...

He has given me the option of batting at number 1-2,3 or 10...the opposing team possesses good opening bowlers but the rest are useless...but its a twenty20 so there are only a few overs...I have never batted at number 3...so what do you think would be a good position for me?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Three for mine, gives you a chance to have a look at the bowlers before you actually go in that way, as its a short format it's likely that you will still get a decent spell in the middle as well.