• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New cricket gear for the new season

Jakester1288

International Regular
Do you guys normally buy new cricket gear for each new season? Like update stuff, get new stuff, replace stuff, etc. Not just fully get a new kit.

This season, I'm looking for the following.

-New shirt
-New pants x 2
-New helmet
-New gloves if these ones wear (already showing signs)
-New shoes (x 2 if I make rep - then I would need rubbers and spikes)

What is on your list this season?

mat

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I update bat every 2/3 years, so got a new full size last weekend, which should last me a while. Also need all the cholthes, shoes, etc. due to growth over the off season. Also my clubs playing shirts change nearly every season whick is a pain in the ass.

Amobokobokoboko

U19 12th Man
I'm planning of getting a new bat in December ( our off season) a second white shirt ( as this season I sometimes played on Saturday and Sunday and I wasn't that keen on washing it every day) as well a new pair of shoes.

shirt and shoes will be bought this week when going to the UK.