Thanks guys, I am going to do this next time I go to the nets
1. Keep my elbow above my head for as long as I can.
2. Concentrate on the spot I want to bowl
3. Relase the ball eariler.
4. Stay tall when I bowl, and dont drag my body and head down or away,
5. Aim my arm straight at the stumps and follow thorugh straight down sway off to the side.
6. Practice, and I might practive without a run up for a while and keep things simple.
What do you guys rekon? any more tips?
Don't get to ahead of yourself, your current info. is more than enough to improve. Practise one thing at a time, and you will notice marginal improvements. Trying to many thing can confuse the hell out of yourself, just making things worse.
Hows it going?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)