• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Team Organisation - unifysport.com?

MattyP

Cricket Spectator
Hi all, i'm relatively new to the boards but everything looks pretty good so far - lots of good informed chat going on.

I have a specific question (for club captains or anyone with experience in this area) about how everyone deals with the the admin/organisational element of the game. I enjoy being captain on the field but all the admin/organisational stuff has been proving a bit of a headache and a burden.

I have been experimenting with a few web based programmes (mainly unifysport.com and cPanel) as an online hub to organise my team.

Was wondering if anybody had tried anything similar, unifysport.com seems really good for cricket and has lots of great features, org fixtures, upload videos/photos, record stats etc etc.

any ideas on how i can make my cricketing life easier :)