• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Planning of buying a new bat.

Amobokobokoboko

U19 12th Man
Thnx Pako,

I also had some batting experience with that bat, as most of my teammembers are Pakistani and all stick to Malik and CA.

A friend of mines, who often goes to Pakistan told me that if I want one I just need to ask him. As I will be going on holiday next weekend, afterwards our UK tour and then only have to play 3 more games and the PostOffices that charges €10 delivery costs for a bat. I reckon you could make the SA player happy with it.

Thanx once more for the generous offer, but I need to have the bat in my hands before buying it.

Peace

pako007

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I have 3 bats of afridi atm, but every time i bat with that i get bad luck. i get judged LBW after i hit it:s and smacking a long hop straight to midwicket. hitting the ground and given caught behind. that is why i dont bat with that bat. against weaker oponents i didn`t really trouble the scorers. but against the top team with national players, i smacked them so i now use the sher bat the new one, not the bubber sher of afridi`s.

Amobokobokoboko

U19 12th Man
I also had that problem with my Sub Ice 40, so I decide to practice and practice untill I was used to the bat. Problem solved now. :)

That new Sher Afridi bat is also an awesome piece of willow.