• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bowling Action

kevinpietersen

School Boy/Girl Captain
I can bowl seam and get a couple wickets but I can't bowl it very fast which is what i want to be able to do.
I have found this new action where instead of starting your bowl with your arms tucked into your chest it the bowling arm starts back down by your side. I still keep my arm straight i was just wondering whether i am allowed to bowl this or is it an illegal bowls?

kevinpietersen

School Boy/Girl Captain
Bowling action

I wouldn't be running like a girl because i would be going at high speed girls would walk it and the bowl is worth it as i used to bowl really slow now i can bowl quite fast.