• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

how to know..

jimbles

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Ok, all of a sudden, my batting has picked right up and now moved to number 5 in bat. I was batting average, and all of a sudden, without warning, my batting has suddenly shot up brilliantly... On saturday I made my first half century ever... getting 51 not out.. also my batting in the nets has improved dramatically. The only problem is however... how do i know what shot to play? someones I play the wrong shot, and tbh, if the other teams feilding had been better on Saturday I would of been out a lot earlier...

So.. how to know what shot to play?

jimbles

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
cheers micoach. Will take a read after. It's frustrating when you know you've got better but read the wrong shot!