• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Coloured cricket pads

Ali_Raja

Cricket Spectator
Hey, i was just wondering which is the best way of colouring your WHITE cricket pads? we have to play with coloured cricket clothing from now on, so now we need coloured pads as well. we dont want to buy new ones, too hard too find. so how can u colour them? i know spraying them is an option, but i dont know how effective it is. is there any online stores who offer good pads in various colours? thanks.

Julian87

State Captain
Buy about 200 litres of Dulux, pour it into a sulo bin, then chuck your pads in for about 30 minutes, then remove and leave to dry in the sun.

Oh, but you have to listen to I woke up today - Port O'Brien while doing this.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My club uses Blue Pads for One Dayers in first grade, we paid around $60 each for them. Got a good deal from Sommers as we bought in bulk (10+)

willowizard

Cricket Spectator
colored pads

check out Willowizard Australia Premium Cricket Equipment - About Us - Willowizard Australia Cricket bats if you are looking for colored batting or keeping pads.
available in LE PRO range for first class cricket , or Club PRO range for club level cricket.
these are also designed with our dual wing system, allowing left and right handers to use the same pads, in turn saving your club from having to purchase left and right hand sets .
available in all colors. discounts on bulk orders.