• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Need few tips with my bowling!

rahulbhalla

Cricket Spectator
Hey guys,
I'm a 14 year old right arm medium bowler..
Lately i'm finding i keep getting hit over the top because i'm pitching it up to much but when i try to put it on a length i end up putting it in to short and they pull it off there hips all the time..
How do i stop this happening??
Also how many metres from the stumps is a good length to bowl on to get the batsmen in two minds of going foward or back??
Any tips with pace bowling would be greatly appreciated..:cool:
i think there is a lack of practice, if this is nt the reason then ur speed may be slow enough so that batsman got enough tym to smash it straight or over the midwicket position,,,,,, to enhance ur speed u need to hav proper diet,follow through,n stretching of ur body