• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My Routine + Brett Lee

micoach

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
No problem. NOW MAN UP AND GET OUTSIDE.

just kidding, running is good but if you can't do it, bike is the next best and it's less hard on the joints.

TheFitnessDoc

Cricket Spectator
Looks pretty solid.

You might want to reconsider the isolation work unless you are thinking about the guns as well as cricket performance ;)

I would replace those with at least 1 'power' movement per session.This will increase the speed of your upper body and running speed. Examples are:

• Plyometric push ups
  • Medicine ball throws
  • Olympic Lifts or variations of them
  • Jump squats

That's a quick summary. There is plenty more if you want it.
Here's a link to a sample strength and conditioning program for a fast bowler...
Sample Strength & Conditioning Program for a Fast Bowler (off-season) « The Fitness Doc's Blog

Have fun with it! Don't forget to leave a feedback after you've been on it for 8 weeks....I've had some guys pack on 10lbs while lost inches...meaning they got leaner and meaner...and added yards of pace....lemme know how you get along!