• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bowling Clips

Spinksy

Banned
That is a nice action there Blake, I noticed though that in the Me Bowling at the Nets 3 video at the 14 seconds mark you ran in and slammed your foot down, where I paused it though it seemed as if your leg was stiff which isn't what i'd be doing, am I right?

Jakester1288

International Regular
That is a nice action there Blake, I noticed though that in the Me Bowling at the Nets 3 video at the 14 seconds mark you ran in and slammed your foot down, where I paused it though it seemed as if your leg was stiff which isn't what i'd be doing, am I right?

I didn't notice it at all. I would keep that action Blake, because it seems fairly solid.

I am interested to know what your run up is. Just how many steps.

pako007

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Tip

Srry i am new here, but i have some suggestions. when your front arm comes down, you get it from the position and put it down. you need to get it up and down. dont throw your front arm, get it up and bring it down, try to bend it minimal. if you try this it works as a trigger and you will be able to bowl faster. als keep your body tight when you run up. and come closer to the target you stop a bit. you should follow through to your target.
hope this is useful for you.