• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jumping

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Isn't strictly a cricket question, although i suppose it could just about be used for fielding in some way, but is there any way to improve your achievable height whilst jumping upwards from a stand still?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
AWTA, using a trampoline has increased the height of my jumping coinsiderably.

Alternatively, put down the fork.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Isn't strictly a cricket question, although i suppose it could just about be used for fielding in some way, but is there any way to improve your achievable height whilst jumping upwards from a stand still?
Thousands of ways.

Just go to google and type "Improve my vertical" and find anyone of many basketball drills that are available.