• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stress fracture help

Lord_fez

Cricket Spectator
Hi all,

Sadly I've been diagnosed with a tibial stress fracture today which means my season is over. I have been given the basic treatments but I was wondering if anyone has also been through this and did you get any particularly good advice that helped?

I am especially keen to get any aussie guys opinions as your sports med and rehab is much better than in the UK.

Thanks in advance

Andy

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Stress fractures are pretty damn serious, I recommend paying for a private sector physio or getting yourself recommended through the NHS. One of the admins or moderators can delete this if they wish, but there is a nice section on fitness at www.simplycricket.net which might be able to help you out...