• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

me bowling on camera

pnesam07

Cricket Spectator
hi
im 14 just having a practice in the nets aiming for the top of middle and bingo hit it first time springing the stump back fully. bowling at 75% pace i can bowl quicker but was aiming for middle stump so took more time on accuraccy.
i know my action aint the best and has a few flaws to it i will improve that side, give me some tips if you can.
also what speed do you reckon its at?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SSMm1HAFtZg

Mr. Pooley

Cricket Spectator
dosent help with the pretty poor video quality
That's not the problem really, even with a good video recorder you wouldn't be able to get a lot from that shot, you need to position the camera either side on to where you are bowling or right where the umpire would stand. As those two videos would be closer to you and therefore it would be easier to see how you could improve.

jonny1408

School Boy/Girl Captain
i'd say that was about 68mph hard to tell with that camera as difficult to tell when the ball leaves the hand.