• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Early Hip Drive

Auzayr

Cricket Spectator
I have tried doing the hip drive but I do not bring the hip quick enough forward, what i was wondering was when I land, my back foot goes firmly into the ground first and then I start my hip drive when my bowling arm is three quarters of a way up. I have benn looking at [B[/b]brett lee and he starts his hip drive before he even lands. On the pics he has started his hip drive before the front leg has even been planted.[/b] I hav tried to do that but it is very hard I cannot do it. Can you please tell me how to start this hip drive early so that by the time my bowling arm is high my kneed are level together?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlad5Ou1bvU

Attachments