• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My [bad] Bowling Action Youtube Vid

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
I dont know what hes going on about.

#1 the diagrams are confusing...why does he think the 1st picture for group 2 is his back foot landing? He is clearly in mid air....
You're right, Lillee doesn't have a clue about fast bowling coaching.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
To me it looks like you're slower through the crease than you are approaching it. Accelerating through the crease is good in my opinion. By this I don't mean running in like a maniac though. :happy:

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
To me it looks like you're slower through the crease than you are approaching it. Accelerating through the crease is good in my opinion. By this I don't mean running in like a maniac though. :happy:
Good tip. I have started working on this. I have realised that the key is the combination between a high jump and one that takes you far.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good tip. I have started working on this. I have realised that the key is the combination between a high jump and one that takes you far.
Yeah, I guess the jump is up to you. Stuart Clark doesn't really jump much as he hits the crease...Brett Lee does. Jumping isn't going to get you a lot of extra pace though if it's just jumping for jumping's sake. As part of a rhythmic run up and if it doesn't result in you decelerating when you land then it's ok. Looking to jump high in the air is going to result in deceleration.

bond21

Banned
Damien Fleming was on the radio and saying that jumping too high throws off momentum so you want to avoid jumping too high.

Someone like Imran Khan jumped way too high, it really was ridiculous.