Thread: My Cricket Bat

Cricket Spectator

My Cricket Bat

Hello
    i bought a Gray Nic Longbow a couple of season ago now, it was a ready play model so it had that extra tac **** on it.any way, it pisses my off its always coming off, breaking etc etc will my bat be fine to use without? ive sanded it back and oiled it up but i dont really want to replace the extra tac just one of those things i guess. it ****s me any way what are you guys thoughts? do i HAVE to replace it? or will it be ok with out it?
    i've looked into putting the pig skin on it but its a fair drive to the nearest shop who does it..

cheers
    goodie

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Matteh's Avatar
    Boredmeeting Champion!
    Just use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    3. Although Cow Tipping is a hilarious student game in backwater towns such as Bangor, there really is no need for Mitchell to cover one side of the cow in superglue

I would advise to get a new one......After all it could be dangerous.
    Rip Fardin Qayyumi, Bob Woolmer and Craig.

International Regular shortpitched713's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goodie View Post
    Hello
    i bought a Gray Nic Longbow a couple of season ago now, it was a ready play model so it had that extra tac **** on it.any way, it pisses my off its always coming off, breaking etc etc will my bat be fine to use without? ive sanded it back and oiled it up but i dont really want to replace the extra tac just one of those things i guess. it ****s me any way what are you guys thoughts? do i HAVE to replace it? or will it be ok with out it?
    i've looked into putting the pig skin on it but its a fair drive to the nearest shop who does it..

cheers
    goodie
    EPO please.
    Proud 2nd member of GM-OLAS
    Honorary Assistant Vice-President and Inquisitor General of T2IBS (Twenty-20 is Boring Society)

Fraz highlights the defining aspect of Shoaib's legacy:
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    Those humanitarian works etc ?
    Quote Originally Posted by andruid View Post
    I feel Tendulkar's association with the money minting exploitation of cricket fandom by certain varying commercial interests tarnishes his greatness a tad.

Thread Information