• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

cricket coaching

skipper_eng

Cricket Spectator
Hey, I played cricket in australia for a summer at this place. i went from england during the winter. it is really good. have a look at the website. it may help with coaching aspects because if u live in melbourne or the area u can go to video analysis and classes or if u live overseas then u can go and train everyday and play for a local club and there are top quality coaches and fitness staff there who make specific programs for u. there are people there from all over the world as well so its good to meet people.overseas players are put in really good housing and the cricket centre has excellent facilities etc. it is the best thing ive done. anyway if u have any questions let me know.

website www.sccricketcoaching.com

ali005

Cricket Spectator
Wow, playing cricket in Australia for a summer sounds amazing! Thanks for the recommendation. I'll definitely check out the website for coaching info. It's great to hear about the top-quality coaches, facilities, and international connections. If I have any questions, I'll reach out. Thanks again!
if you have more information to share with me