• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Champions Trophy XI

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
1. Dhawan
2. Fakhar
3. Root
4. Williamson
5. Kohli
6. Stokes
7. Sarfraz
8. Rashid
9. Amir
10. Bhuvi
11. Hassan Ali

Picking Fakhar above Tamim because of impact knocks. Root, Williamson and Kohli in no particular order as I am not sure. Had to pick one spinner for the sake of it otherwise Hazlewood is a good shout.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
1. Dhawan
2. Fakhar
3. Root
4. Williamson
5. Kohli
6. Stokes
7. Sarfraz
8. Rashid
9. Amir
10. Bhuvi
11. Hassan Ali

Picking Fakhar above Tamim because of impact knocks. Root, Williamson and Kohli in no particular order as I am not sure. Had to pick one spinner for the sake of it otherwise Hazlewood is a good shout.
Junaid a bit unlucky to miss out? I think it's even between him and Bhuvi.

Amir is the all rounder obv.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Shikhar Dhawan
Fakhar Zaman
Virat Kohli
Joe Root
Kane Williamson
Ben Stokes
Hardik Pandya
Mohd Amir
Hasan Ali
Junaid Khan
Imran Tahir

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haze, second highest wicket taker in the tournament makes nobodies list. Not the CA list, the Cricinfo list or this list.

And you know what I'm not sure I disagree.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Very hard to think of an allrounder. Stokes didn't bowl well in this tournament.
Yeah I really wanted to avoid picking Stokes because his bowling figures were horrible, but it's really difficult. The best I can come up with Hafeez, but despite bowling accurately and putting the clamps on a few times he only took the one wicket, and his tournament batting stats do flatter him a bit. I'm going to roll that way anyway I think.

1. Dhawan
2. Fakhar
3. Williamson
4. Root
5. Kohli
6. Hafeez
7. Sarfraz
8. Amir
9. Bhuvi
10. Hassan
11. Tahir

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yeah I really wanted to avoid picking Stokes because his bowling figures were horrible, but it's really difficult. The best I can come up with Hafeez, but despite bowling accurately and putting the clamps on a few times he only took the one wicket, and his tournament batting stats do flatter him a bit. I'm going to roll that way anyway I think.

1. Dhawan
2. Fakhar
3. Williamson
4. Root
5. Kohli
6. Hafeez
7. Sarfraz
8. Amir
9. Bhuvi
10. Hassan
11. Tahir
I'd still take stokes as among the best middle order players. Picking three #3s is a bit of a cheat

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah who'd have thought it when 3 of the 4 semi finalists were from the sub cont.

I actually wanted to point out its only Ind-Pak there. No SL or BD player even. Also a reflection of the number of rain affected games the other sides had AFAIC :ph34r: