• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

18th June - FINAL - India vs Pakistan

srbhkshk

International Captain
I actually think it's incredible it's only 12-9 in Pak's favor, they had the better team for 20 straight years.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Tbf *****' system as detailed on the most recent podcast clearly dictates that he supports India here

Personally would like to see Pakistan win, as the underdog
Hopefully giving this a few hours watch on Sunday. Will go with the underdog win.

smash84

The Tiger King
I actually think it's incredible it's only 12-9 in Pak's favor, they had the better team for 20 straight years.
India have always been very hard to beat at home. Pakistan have only once won a series in India. And during the time that Pakistan had a significantly better team than India (90s), India and Pak played each other rarely.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nope, we are better. Pak bowling has done well in like one game. Bumrah, Bhuvi and Yadav have been in top form for about a year now.
Agree. And the result of the final shouldn't be used to judge anything either. Our guys consistently get it done in ICC tournaments these days.

OverratedSanity

Nope, we are better. Pak bowling has done well in like one game. Bumrah, Bhuvi and Yadav have been in top form for about a year now.
The rest is kinda weak though imo, especially the fifth bowling option. And Hasan has been the best bowler of the tournament.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Pakistan are playing with great confidence. As long as they dont stuff up with nerves on the big day, they have got as good a chance of beating India as they have had in any recent ICC tourney. India need to walk the fine line between caution and defensiveness as well as positivity and aggression. Not going to be easy at all. But may well turn out to be a worthy final.

vcs

Hassan and Shadab have great potential and Amir and Junaid have also been excellent so far. Good for them that they got rid of Wahab. Imad's batting has been pretty underwhelming, he needs to contribute for them with the bat as well.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pratters was just using hyperbole for effect. No need for intense scrutiny over the 100% part of the post

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Would like to see Umesh come in for Ashwin in the final. Jadhav has been excellent. Don't need Ashwin.

I wonnt say that. I think the next generation of Pak batsmen are still susceptible to quality spin just like the next generation of Indian batsmen. And Umesh is bound to spray it around any game.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I wonnt say that. I think the next generation of Pak batsmen are still susceptible to quality spin just like the next generation of Indian batsmen. And Umesh is bound to spray it around any game.
India need a wicket taker though. Or they could again wind up having to look at Jadhav for wickets in the middle overs. Not a good place to be.

Shri

Mr. Glass
India need a wicket taker though. Or they could again wind up having to look at Jadhav for wickets in the middle overs. Not a good place to be.
If our main guys keep it tight, any part timer will be sufficient. Unchanged XI is the way to go.

srbhkshk

International Captain
I'm inclined towards taking Umesh for Ashwin, he did well in the previous game against Pak (and Hafeez is a different player against Spin as compared to pace.), but it's a marginal call.

Stefan9

International Debutant
Depends on the pitch if its a true flat pitch India will win easily as they have the superior batsman. If its a pitch that favors lower scores pakistan will come into it as they have the better bowling.