• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

18th June - FINAL - India vs Pakistan

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Man. The Frustrated Indian facebook page ****ting itself is top kek. Small silver linings.
Is it me or are the younger generation in India predominantly right wing, nationalist types who hate Pakistan and Muslims in general?

It really alarms me TBH, in other countries, at least the right wingers are older types, so there's hope things will get better when they die out, in India it seems to be the other way around. :(

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I really hate how India have not allowed Jadeja to develop his batting talent. This guy could contribute soooooo much more than he does.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
India have the best engine room going. Their 7-8-9 here is ridiculously well equipped

If amir breaks this comeback in his second spell hero status cemented

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
New chick at work believes all of cricket is fixed, she's a rebellious sort because her dad is a huge dhoni bhakt who has tried to incorporate Dhoni's 'principles and outlook towards life' to her and her brother.

She also believes Indian politics is rigged and we are colonized by the CIA which decides who the Indian PM is.
Tell her you agree and add that feminism was designed to keep women in competition with each other to distract them while rich dudes had pre marital *** with the newly liberated class.

OverratedSanity

Is it me or are the younger generation in India predominantly right wing, nationalist types who hate Pakistan and Muslims in general?

It really alarms me TBH, in other countries, at least the right wingers are older types, so there's hope things will get better when they die out, in India it seems to be the other way around. :(
It's awful. This is exactly why when people say "The world will be far less racist soon because older people are far more racist than the young ones" i just shake my head. India's young generation is horrendously racist.

Daemon

Yeah there's a dude in my team who gives off those vibes, bit worrying tbh. BJP has kinda enabled them.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Tbf. it's my generation, Gen X millenials, the one in their late teens to late twenties right now which is the worst at neo-nationalism.

The one who are kids right now, Gen Y, are the meme kids with complete irreverence to both the positive and negative aspects of modern 'culture'. I dunno if that's better or worse though, because they're exactly the sort of people who would vote in trump for the lulz though they know he's an idiot.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I am going out for a smoke and if Hardik's still twitching when I *** back, I'll watch the rest of the match or at least till he gets out.

vcs

Nice of Pakistan to make things interesting for themselves, giving Fakhar an over there.