• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

18th June - FINAL - India vs Pakistan

Teja.

Global Moderator
Those type of ****s will say Pakistan only beat us because it was fixed, TBH.
New chick at work believes all of cricket is fixed, she's a rebellious sort because her dad is a huge dhoni bhakt who has tried to incorporate Dhoni's 'principles and outlook towards life' to her and her brother.

She also believes Indian politics is rigged and we are colonized by the CIA which decides who the Indian PM is.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
New chick at work believes all of cricket is fixed, she's a rebellious sort because her dad is a huge dhoni bhakt who has tried to incorporate Dhoni's 'principles and outlook towards life' to her and her brother.

She also believes Indian politics is rigged and we are colonized by the CIA which decides who the Indian PM is.
Wow. Marry her imo.

vcs

Sounds like you have a crush on her

vcs

Imagine how much fun it'd be to see these teams play Tests. Shame it won't happen.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Man you guys are really stretching it by suggesting MS should be dropped. The guy played ONE innings this whole tournament, how are you expecting the middle order to rescue you chasing 330+ when your top order goes to ****. Yes the team needs a bit of change, and perhaps Yuvraj has to go from the ODI team (I was willing to give him this tournament but 2019 is not happening).

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Man we are witnessing a serious all rounder in the making here. I'm sooo excited about this guy despite his wayward bowling.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

I expect apologies from everyone (fred's already given me one) who mocked me and Pratters for the prediction and said it was gambhiring ftr. When I gambhir, I admit it... like in the Aus series, where I was unabashedly gambhiring.

But here, I was rightly pessimistic because I had serious concerns about our bowling (especially the lack of wicket taking ability) and the middle order of Yuvraj-MSD-Jadhav which had barely had a hit in this tournament, If you want to mock my prediction fine, ****s. But get it right... it wasn't gambhiring. It was perfectly reasonable pessimism.

vcs

Who'd have believed they'd thrash us even worse than we did them in the group stage, in the space of a couple of weeks.

OverratedSanity

Man you guys are really stretching it by suggesting MS should be dropped. The guy played ONE innings this whole tournament, how are you expecting the middle order to rescue you chasing 330+ when your top order goes to ****. Yes the team needs a bit of change, and perhaps Yuvraj has to go from the ODI team (I was willing to give him this tournament but 2019 is not happening).
He's been bad for a very long time now. Love the guy, but I think it's time for Pant.

OverratedSanity

Man we are witnessing a serious all rounder in the making here. I'm sooo excited about this guy despite his wayward bowling.
Thought he did a very decent job with the ball too. I'm certainly very excited. He might not be a Stokes level talent but he could prove to be pretty damn good.