• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

18th June - FINAL - India vs Pakistan

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah bad day right from start to finish. Just happened to be in the final, well played Pak.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Ok, time for the dinosaurs to die. MSD, Yuvi have to go at least. Maybe Ashwin too. Pant should become a regular and maybe Raina should come back and provide some experience to the middle order. Don't know how Lokesh will fit in when he recovers from injury.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Haha, boy my suggestion after the semi that Pakistan shouldn't bring back Amir may be the worst call ever on these forums.

Fair to say Mickey Arthur having a slightly better time this Champions Trophy than the last one.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Maybe I'm a horrible fan but since we're losing anyway, I want us to get bowled out for something memey like 68 to maximize butthurt from aformentioned social media bakhts who will write 3000 page fb status editorials pretending to critique the techniques of players they've watched for all of 3 ODIs/declining culture of the team since the 2003 glory days when they were kids/how we need bowlers like Irfan Pathan and hitters like Yusuf Pathan, which are peak entertainment value.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Maybe I'm a horrible fan but since we're losing anyway, I want us to get bowled out for something memey like 68 to maximize butthurt from aformentioned social media bakhts who will write 3000 page fb status editorials pretending to critique the techniques of players they've watched for all of 3 ODIs/declining culture of the team since the 2003 glory days when they were kids/how we need bowlers like Irfan Pathan and hitters like Yusuf Pathan, which are peak entertainment value.
:laugh:

This is so damn accurate. I can actually see this happening

OverratedSanity

Ok, time for the dinosaurs to die. MSD, Yuvi have to go at least. Maybe Ashwin too. Pant should become a regular and maybe Raina should come back and provide some experience to the middle order. Don't know how Lokesh will fit in when he recovers from injury.
Yeah, Dhoni and Yuvraj definitely need to go now. I know MSD wants to play the next WC but he's just completely shot. Has been for a while.

vcs

Those type of ****s will say Pakistan only beat us because it was fixed, TBH.

Agar

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Those type of ****s will say Pakistan only beat us because it was fixed, TBH.
That hasn't happened for quite a while. People these days realize that the players are paid well enough that the risks of fixing outweigh the benefits.

Daemon

Look at all these ****s coming over to stick the boot in*, you guys didn't even make it past the group stages.

*lets just pretend there are lots of you

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Well even though we're gonna lose this is probably the best situation for these 2 guys, especially Pandya, because they will be back 2 years from now and this is exactly the kind of situations they will have to face.

burr

State Vice-Captain
Gosh the experts have had a rough time lately. Theresa May, and now Pakistan. Both results more satisfying than a 3-course meal.