• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

18th June - FINAL - India vs Pakistan

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't see India losing this tbh. If it was against England, NZ, AUS or SA they'd be underdogs, but Pak definitely did them a favour.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Let's be honest though, if India makes it, them beating us in a final would be incredibly sweet for them and would go a long way to making up for all the WC losses.
A little for sure. But I think it's more because of how unexpected this run has been.

But yes, beating us in a final would be pretty sweet for them. And I do think it's going to happen.

Motorwada

Banned
Considering the finals are on a fresh pitch if we make it through I don't see us losing to Pakistan. In recent years the few matches we have lost to Pakistan have all been on bowling friendly pitches where they have had to chase low scores. We have murdered them on flat pitches.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
If its a flat pitch, India likely to make 300 ish and Pakistan will be in trouble chasing it unless Fakhar Zaman gets a real quick hundred. If India bats second then they can chase 270 easily.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
For final

1. Dhawan
2. Rohit
3. Kohli
4. Yuvi
5. Dhoni
6. Jadhav
7. Pandya
8. Ashwin
9. Jadeja
10. Bhuvi
11. Bumrah

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
India got nothing to gain and everything to lose (given all the hype about India having edge over Pakistan in big tournaments). Wish they were playing a different team in Final. If they lose, no one's gonna give them compliments for making the finals. Pressure's on India.