• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

18th June - FINAL - India vs Pakistan

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looking forward to this - is there any chance of these guys facing up to each other over five days any time soon?

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
These cricinfo commentators jesus christ

Oh, hi. What's that giant monster on the horizon? Is it Godzilla...? Or Mecha-Streisand? No, it's the Champions Trophy final, between India and Pakistan at The Oval! (See what I did there?) This is going to be yuge.
wat

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Wish Pandya had not hit those 3 sixes in first game against Pakistan. Wouldn't have been considered indispensable.

harsh.ag

Man, this is a good batting track. Hope Ashwin has a good game. India need at least one spinner to work today.

fredfertang

If anytime soon is within the next 5 years then no.
Just been reading up on this - your Governments are useless, albeit not as bad as ours and the Irish Government were for most of the 20th century - I just hope you don't have to wait as long as we did for good sense to prevail

indiaholic

International Captain
Just been reading up on this - your Governments are useless, albeit not as bad as ours and the Irish Government were for most of the 20th century - I just hope you don't have to wait as long as we did for good sense to prevail
The populace is pretty ******** too.. Hard to see a solution.