• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

15th June - 2nd Semifinal - India vs Bangladesh

Burner

International Regular
I gave Pakistan zero chance of defeating England. Doing the same here. Bangladesh are going to get caned.

cnerd123

likes this
It's nice to 'dream the downfall' of opponents who are superior (or doing better) than your own respective teams.
India have been as good as Australia across all formats for atleast 3-4 years now. They've arguably been better in limited overs cricket.

Bangladesh and Pakistan in the finals tho, what an underdog story, especially considering both teams were fighting for their spot in the CT not too long ago.

Athlai

Not Terrible
TBF the Pakistan team is always unpredictable. I do genuinely think they're pretty average but they have enough there to beat anyone on their day and have a solid attack.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
India have been as good as Australia across all formats for atleast 3-4 years now. They've arguably been better in limited overs cricket.
I have been the strongest proponent of the "India are tournament favourites and the most complete team for this tournament" from the very beginning mate, but they have not been better than Australia in limited overs cricket, at least not in the last 3-4 years.

Just have 1 ODI win against them since their series win in 2013.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have been the strongest proponent of the "India are tournament favourites and the most complete team for this tournament" from the very beginning mate, but they have not been better than Australia in limited overs cricket, at least not in the last 3-4 years.

Just have 1 ODI win against them since their series win in 2013.
They've been thereabouts though. Even the 4-1 was competitive.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
TBF the Pakistan team is always unpredictable. I do genuinely think they're pretty average but they have enough there to beat anyone on their day and have a solid attack.

Pakistan works on basis of unpredictability & defying what everyone expects.

When everyone starts believing they are ****, they surprise you & do well. When everyone starts to believe they are good, they revert to not doing well.

First their batting fails and everyone starts to expect them to collapse against England as well, but if everyone was predicting & expecting a collapse against England, surely there wasn't going to be any collapse yesterday. They have to do the unexpected, remain unpredictable.

Now everyone (the large majority) is expecting.. and believing a number of things again.. after their latest performance(s).

hmmm

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
***** I will be observing your posts very carefully in this thread. One wrong celebration at the wrong moment, like you going bat**** crazy at a Nohit hundred or a Jaddu catch...