• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pak fastbowlers recalled he memories of 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridhwa Sarkar

Cricket Spectator
Yesrerday,after a long time Pak fast bowler made batsmen down to their knee.It was truly enjoyble to me.Md.Amir bowled the superb yorker to Killer Miller.To me it was one of the best deliveries bowled in 2017.Yesterday,they have shown the perfect length to bowl at English condition;full length & again it is proved that,yorker deliveries are more effective than modern slowers,if it is placed with perfection.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Yeah there is nothing like the raw thrill of fast bowling. I remember Akhtar lighting up the stadium during an IPL game. Never seen Eden cheer for a player like that.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
You don't need to create a thread for every time you want to post. Find a relevant thread and post it there please

Status
Not open for further replies.