• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The worst CT ever

Ridhwa Sarkar

Cricket Spectator
It has become a regular practice to decide result applying D/L method.No game (except Ban vs Eng)is a fully complete one.I do't no why icc does arrange this beautiful event at this time in England.Its just spoiling the interest of spaetators.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We have it on excellent authority that it doesn't rain in England in June.

Howe_zat

Audio File
It has become a regular practice to decide result applying D/L method.No game (except Ban vs Eng)is a fully complete one.I do't no why icc does arrange this beautiful event at this time in England.Its just spoiling the interest of spaetators.
In future please keep all nonsense to the official gibberish thread thanks.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
???

Also, apostrophe is missing from it's.
Also, 'completed', not 'complete'.

Last edited:

Daemon

Keep your head buried in the sand Adders.

Not that there's any left it's all wet mud.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
I must have missed England beating New Zealand in a full game.

It rains in May,June,July,August and September in England so when should we have had it?

May is usually when we end up having a few weeks of delightful weather. Summer is usually ****.

But then may can be **** too as witnessed by the test matches in CLS and Leeds.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah we need to start a new thread with a new direction

Official Rain in England in June vs Rain in Sydney in January

Moonsorrow999

U19 Debutant
It is awful, anyone who says otherwise is either English and in denial or just plain stupid. Atmosphere for most games is completely dead. Even home games it's like a graveyard. What is worse is that the World Cup is being held here. Can someone please make a petition to change that? There are some people out there who want to watch cricket so play it somewhere that is possible. You wouldn't play a football match on the middle of the ocean. absolutel disgrace when the number 1 seeded team hasn't been able to complete a game.

Kirkut

International Regular
Cricket is a summer sport in UK. I'm guessing you can't play it on any other month due to the football season or cold weather.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can I say how excellent it is to see all this anti-England sentiment pouring out just like the English weather has been pouring out cricket since 1877

ImpatientLime

International Regular
It is awful, anyone who says otherwise is either English and in denial or just plain stupid. Atmosphere for most games is completely dead. Even home games it's like a graveyard. What is worse is that the World Cup is being held here. Can someone please make a petition to change that? There are some people out there who want to watch cricket so play it somewhere that is possible. You wouldn't play a football match on the middle of the ocean. absolutel disgrace when the number 1 seeded team hasn't been able to complete a game.
u r so mad rite now

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Pretty sure SA have completed both of their games.

TheJediBrah

true, true

Daemon

While I wholeheartedly agree with the rest of your post, the bolded cannot come at a worse timing.