• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Google Cricket Game

Howe_zat

Audio File
I kept badly mistiming swipes that got dropped to short midwicket and got to 21 with seven threes in a row. I wish England were that good at rotating the strike.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Got a fifty on the third go, but the badly mistimed swipe to leg seems to be the only shot you can play. Suggests the batsman is modeled on late-career Paul Collingwood.

cnerd123

likes this
Whacked a few sixes on my way to 71 then got bored

Probably will give it another got to get to 100. Anything beyond is just wanker runs

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Got a fifty on the third go, but the badly mistimed swipe to leg seems to be the only shot you can play. Suggests the batsman is modeled on late-career Paul Collingwood.
This is me. Literally cannot play anything else.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Got to 60 on the third go. Cute snails :)

Going to try and beat that score later....

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Got 111 and couldn't get past it again. The key is watching the ball and playing late to crank out the 6s.

Scaly piscine

440.png

The hardest bit is the pause before they move back and bowl. Didn't notice it getting harder after the upshift between 50-100 or so.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Heh, fun though felt a lot like a re-skinned baseball game. Wtf is that technique.

Wasn't comfortable with some of those quick singles my insect batsmen were going for, however turns out they knew more than me as snails are fricking terrible fielders.

PS: If you get out first ball, you turn into a duck.

stephen

I was happy to get the double ton (207 before pulling a Maxwell) but 440 is insane.

Scaly piscine

If you can get 150-200 you can get pretty much anything. It does get quicker 50-100. But you seem to hit maximum difficulty at 100 or so.

Basically err on the side of clicking too early. As you have to be miles off to miss it. As you get better you can go a bit later to try and hit 4s/6s.