• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Three strikes

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Lol and now you're the one crying about a strike. Pathetic.
OS I was kidding with you, and I hope you know that when I call you a casual. However if that bothered you I am happy to apologise.

But the reason I objected to Howe_Zat''s post is because he called me a cheat. That's not on.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
OS I was kidding with you, and I hope you know that when I call you a casual. However if that bothered you I am happy to apologise.

But the reason I objected to Howe_Zat''s post is because he called me a cheat. That's not on.
Looks like he pointed out facts to me. If those facts show that you broke the rules then I guess that is technically calling you a cheat but only technically.

India

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My vote: India.
Drat Drat Drat Drat Drat Drat Drat Drat Drat etc. etc.
Screw you SA.

India
Late post for game 5 was called at the time. BW trying to pull a fast one. The game 6 post was at 11:50, well after the start of the game.

~

India here.
India obv
Looks like he pointed out facts to me. If those facts show that you broke the rules then I guess that is technically calling you a cheat but only technically.

India
India.

Also **** you SA and **** you Rain.
Yeah, that went well didn't it?

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
After Game 8:

One Strike

Pratters

Two Strikes

srbhkshk
Burgey
morgieb
TPW123
Daemon
Starfighter
Howe_zat

Out in previous round

Samuel_Vimes
Marc717778
Overratedsanity
straw man
Mr_Mister

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
The most important thing is to get it right, else your chances of three strikes and loosing increases.