• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warm Up Games

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd drop Ashwin and Shami. Got a massive hard on for Yadav atm, might even be large enough to fit in his nostrils.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah.. I will be ok with that. But my decision will be more driven by whether Yuvi is fit or not. I wont play Yuvi if he can't bowl or he is half fit. So if DK is in at 4, I will drop Ashwin for Umesh from the side I posted above. But if Yuvi is fit and batting at 4, then I might consider dropping Jaddu for Umesh. Shami still needs some more game time before he is fully match fit. No idea where he will get it though. :(

srbhkshk

International Captain
Seems like every attack has faced some punishment in the warm ups except for India, I will be so happy if we win a major trophy with our bowling as the major force for once.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
So, to those guys who have regular access to Pkaistan domestic cricket, how good is Fahim Ashraf? I knew he was a bowler but his striking look like he could bat and do so very well. Is he a lower order hitter? All rounder?
He has been selected as an all rounder. He hasn't played a lot and naturally does not have the numbers yet. Started off as a medium pacer like every other guy in Pak domestic cricket these days. Picks up a lot of wickets on green tops and suitable conditions but that's not what got him noticed. He has apparently belted a few on a number of occasions, which got him noticed and in the recently concluded domestic ODI tournament, he belted a few 6s in the end to win his team the game.

This is a good background on him

Who is Faheem Ashraf? | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Wait what are all these chases Pandya has finished off after he's 'emerged'? That one fluky innings against England?
there is no way Pandya is getting dropped. Every team wants an all rounder who can whack it like him. India got one..they're not dropping him now. And mind you, he's the reason they made 300 plus to begin with

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
He has been selected as an all rounder. He hasn't played a lot and naturally does not have the numbers yet. Started off as a medium pacer like every other guy in Pak domestic cricket these days. Picks up a lot of wickets on green tops and suitable conditions but that's not what got him noticed. He has apparently belted a few on a number of occasions, which got him noticed and in the recently concluded domestic ODI tournament, he belted a few 6s in the end to win his team the game.

This is a good background on him

Who is Faheem Ashraf? | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

Can he be your CDG?