• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warm Up Games

tobe_ornot2

Banned
So, to those guys who have regular access to Pkaistan domestic cricket, how good is Fahim Ashraf? I knew he was a bowler but his striking look like he could bat and do so very well. Is he a lower order hitter? All rounder?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Omg im so excited but i gotta leave in an hour. Is leaving from the oval to heathrow for a 8pm flight at 4pm pushing my luck? Bear in mind i gotta go to victoria and pick up my luggage as well.

Also **** being a nice and civilised crowd, leave that for test cricket. there's a bunch of bangladeshi supporters here who're going ape**** and it's awesome. One of them keeps doing the shakib crotch grab at mahmudullah fielding at long on.

Attachments

Daemon

Kartik is going to use up his run quota in the warm ups again, **** did the exact same thing in the last CT with back to back 100s/90s

Daemon

Umesh is on ****ing fire here. Looks really, really fast, way quicker than Taskin/Rubel.

Daemon

They fasting or something? Weak as piss. Might be all out before I have to leave.

cnerd123

likes this
Getting the inevitable lollapse out of the way, lowering everyone's expectations of the side's batting, and giving the lower/middle order some serious time in the middle. This can only be a good thing IMO.
:ph34r: