• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lower attendances expected in Pak matches at CT (barring Pak vs Ind)

Firebreaker

Banned
IMG_2662.JPG

Where are you Pakistani fans? Birmingham has a very huge Pak population but still there are plenty of tickets available in their match against SA and vs SL too in Cardiff.I think that has to do with Shahzad and Azhar possibly opening for Pakistan

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You don't like how Ali plays and that's okay, but there is no need to start more than one thread to point it out.

No more, please.

Grumpy

U19 Vice-Captain
:laugh:

I give up.

Firebreaker, are you actually Mo Hafeez and jelly that Azhar took your spot? Otherwise, I don't get the hatred for the guy.

Tec15

First Class Debutant
Firebreaker isn't even attempting to hide it now is he? Not like calling himself "Root Fan" last time.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
The *****-Tec15 feud has to be one of the weirdest ones on CW. I have no idea why these two are always at each other's throats. Both are BD supporters.

Last edited:

Tec15

First Class Debutant
The *****-Tec15 feud has to be one of the weirdest ones on CW. I have no idea why these two are always at each other's throats. Both are BD supporters.
Correction. He's an Indian fan who only patronizingly "supports" Bangladesh when it suits him.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Firecracker, if you are frustrated with PakPassion threads and posts and are only looking to vent by posting such threads and always taking shots at Pakistan Cricketers and their cricket team, I dont think this is the right forum for you.

cnerd123

likes this
Correction. He's an Indian fan who only patronizingly "supports" Bangladesh when it suits him.
Never thought I'd see the day where there would be accusations of someone bandwagonning onto the BD Cricket team.

Where's Burgey he needs to see this

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
These notion of bandwagoning is ridiculous. One should be able to cheer for any team they like at any given point in time.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
I think we all have our own sort of individual test rankings, with usually our own nation top and arch nemesis last and various other teams ranked according to various reasons such as player appeal, playing style, (cricket) politics, etc.

Bijed

International Regular
Really? I don't think I've come across many people as devoted to anything as ***** is to Bangladesh cricket.

*****' devotion to the Hong Kong T20 Blitz the only close thing that springs to mind tbh

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Never thought I'd see the day where there would be accusations of someone bandwagonning onto the BD Cricket team.

Where's Burgey he needs to see this
Outrageous. Next thing people will jumping on board the Hong Kong bandwagon. Will this ever end?