• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

12th June - Group B - Sri Lanka v Pakistan

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

James

Cricket Web Owner
Mon Jun 12 (50 ovs) 10:30 local (09:30 GMT | 19:30 AEST | 19:00 ACST | 17:30 AWST)

Group B - Sri Lanka v Pakistan
Sophia Gardens, Cardiff

smash84

The Tiger King
They however do happen to be the one team over which Pak have a psychological edge, also Pak has a stronger bowling attack. Dead even imo.
I am not so sure about the psychological edge. In the last 10 encounters between the two sides sri lanka have won 6

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I like how William Hill has a BuildABet feature where punters can suggest their own bets that can be approved.

For this game I've gone: A.Mathews to Score 50+, SL Most 6's, S. Lakmal & M. Amir to each take 3+ Wickets paying $61

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mendis pissing off Junaid with lovely wristwork who in turn pisses off Mendis with a wayward throw who then hits a lovely pull :happy: