• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

11th June - Group B - India v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
SA are not out of this. If there is an attack (both bowling and fielding) to defend such a total, it is this SA attack. India need to be careful and ensure runs are coming. Cannot get stuck against such quality bowling and fielding. Will very quickly become a rut that you cannot get out of.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Having a guy like Rohit Sharma in a small run chase is so awesome, dude just calms down my nerves in such situations, unlike when we are chasing 320+ where its the exact opposite feeling :laugh:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So basically Morkel, Rabada and Tahir should bowl all their 30 overs out of the first 35 bowled here unless one of the others has a great start.

91Jmay

International Coach
Think having 3 run outs will always take precedent over a poor shot by a slogger from down the order. Wasn't great but by no means the worst dismissal of the day. Shows how inept they were.
If you're in the team at 7 though you should be able to build an innings. Obviously he is a spot too high but it was such a bad shot.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Its just what pressure does. I know the C word gets thrown around a lot at RSA but professional sportsmen get impacted by pressure so much and in so many different ways. So far, I think India have looked bloody nervous chasing a middling target. This is what KO games can do to you.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I dont mind the intent but shot selection can be better when you are chasing so few. You can basically pick and choose balls that you wanna hit and you can always bail out if its not where you want it to be.