• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

9th June - Group A - New Zealand v Bangladesh

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

91Jmay

International Coach
Great bowling from Kiwis. Ripped heart out of chase, over now.

Not a fan of their batting line up but two strike bowlers will cover over a multitude of sins.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ah. Was watching the tennis and thought Bangladesh had done a good job restricting NZ to that score. Turned channels to see them 35-4. :(

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Apparently, a day out watching cricket helps kids "develop math skills, calculate run rates etc." :laugh:

I expect a few Fields Medals coming the way of CW posters.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
First time in a while Southee's produced an opening spell like this. Great to see.

Bangers not out of this though, especially if Shakib bats long. Build against Santner/Neesham/Anderson and it could get tight.

cnerd123

likes this
No Shakib and Mahmadullah, I'm not falling for the false hope this time

I got my own cricket match tomorrow. And we might actually win. So I'm calling it a night and going to bed, I'll read about your loss in the morning

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Still some way off but NZ losing the plot a bit. Neesh and Corey proving to be as useless with the ball as they have been with the bat. Need to build some pressure.