• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

9th June - Group A - New Zealand v Bangladesh

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

Meridio

International Regular
Oh ffs I don't pay attention for a minute and that happens. Williamson's call, but there was never a run there. Shambles.

Mike5181

International Captain
As much as I like Taylor, striking in the low 70s at this stage is quite poor. I know there's not much to come, but you have to do more than that.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
there's going to be an audible clunk as taylor shifts gears after the 40th if he's still there, but he always hedges his innings on him still being there to catch up the rate

atm none of the guys to come can be trusted to bring this home by themselves so we're all in on taylor worryingly

190/3 after 37 overs is a good score if you can trust your 5-8 in the order

Last edited:

Meridio

International Regular
Better effort post-KW so far, but still a better-than-even chance that we only make 270-280 here. Much riding on Neesham, I don't have much faith in Anderson's ability to hit from ball one.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh dear Kiwis. Still have a good chance at winning though because you'd think Bangladesh will lose their nerve quite catastrophically at some point.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Corey takes the review with him too.

Needs to be dropped. Been underwhelming for a while now.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Beeb

They're folding like deckchairs now - Corey Anderson stopping by for a two-ball duck. Bangladesh absolutely bossing this match.
Seems like an overreaction. They're going to get 260-290 which I would back a lot of sides to chase comfortably but not so much Bangladesh.