• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

9th June - Group A - New Zealand v Bangladesh

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

Bijed

International Regular
Get in there! Well done Bangladesh - absolutely fantastic! :D

Not going to pretend I expected them to win before this started, once they were four down I had them totally written off. So pleased that they did it from there (because I love an epic comeback victory, got nothing against NZ)

Fully expecting ***** to be literally incoherent with joy and bliss when he finds out

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Go on Bangladesh!!!! Simply brilliant , so well done.Hope England do the business tomorrow but the rain will do!
Edit, just realised rain not good enough for Banglas need England to smash the Aussie back doors in..

Last edited:

mackembhoy

International Debutant
I haven't been able to watch this game.

But I have never wanted to beat Australia as much as I have now.

Absolutely chuffed for you deshi lot

Haway Bangladesh!!!!

fishyguy

U19 12th Man
This victory don't mean S*hit. BD celebrating like they won the Champions trophy. Minnow mentality. They're not even through to the semi finals!! Pathetic!

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Yes, well done Bangladesh! Hail Shakib and Mahmadullah. Here's hoping for that semifinal spot!

Points table makes for bad reading, but honestly NZ deserve this for going stale since the 2015 WC and refusing to do much about it. Enough said about the batting but beyond Southee and Boult with the new ball there were no ideas, no variations, and zero control. Back to the drawing board then.

Bijed

International Regular
This victory don't mean S*hit. BD celebrating like they won the Champions trophy. Minnow mentality. They're not even through to the semi finals!! Pathetic!
Nah, victories like this are so freaking good that they don't have to 'mean' a lot, if anything, to brilliant and worth celebrating

Meridio

International Regular
Two really good innings there. I only managed to start watching live at around 130/4, and they didn't look like getting out the entire time I was watching. Really hope England do the decent thing tomorrow.

It's very, very obvious where our problems lie so I won't bang out about them again; I just hope we actually learn something from it for once and ask some serious questions of the coach and selectors. Too many players are getting free passes to stay in the team.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
One of the best chases in recent times. Not because it went down to the wire but because that partnership was so exquisitely timed. Well done, indeed.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
That being said, I've had enough minnow upsets for now. I hope the four strongest sides pull through. Let's not pretend SL, Bangladesh, and Pak are not going to choke badly in any one of the next two or three games.

Howe_zat

Audio File
That being said, I've had enough minnow upsets for now. I hope the four strongest sides pull through. Let's not pretend SL, Bangladesh, and Pak are not going to choke badly in any one of the next two or three games.
The 4th strongest team was just knocked out :ph34r: