• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

8th June - Group B - India v Sri Lanka

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I think they should have sent out Dhoni instead of Yuvraj today just to keep the left right going. Having said that if Yuvraj gets in then there could be fireworks.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
I think it has to do with how they get introduced to the game? I am sure most of these kids support England in football because they would have been introduced to it in school or the mainstream culture. Cricket - they would have been introduced to when their parents/uncles were watching/following.
I get it I mean my whole being has been influenced by my dad. I also get how racist england has been and why would anyone feel patriotic to that.

Just would be great to see a shift away from it from the younger generations

91Jmay

International Coach
That was a bad, bad review. LBW on that angle is so hard and it clearly pitched outside leg.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Geez this guy's loopy deliveries can be dangerous. He's getting some nice drift.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
The one that got Yuvraj was actually very nicely bowled with lovely drift, it almost felt like an offspin drifting in but the ball was a medium pace.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hopefully Dhoni and Yuvi get their crap innings out of the way before the real tournament gets underway

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's so nice to follow other matches in the comfort that your team is already in the semi finals.

Looks like there's something in the pitch for seamers, but you'd back Sri Lanka's side from a few years ago to chase 310-320 here. The 2017 version is another matter.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Need at least 120 off the last 15 overs to feel comfortable. Gunaratne kinda gives off a mild Jayasuriya vibe.

91Jmay

International Coach
I've been pleasantly surprised with the pitches. One side effect of the r word is a bit more in the decks for bowlers which is good to see.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gun knock. Just completely killed any hope the Lankans had after the 2 quick wickets.