• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

8th June - Group B - India v Sri Lanka

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I seen loads questioned Sharma and Dhawan being included in the squad.

They'll be the front of the queue to priase them now. Back to back hundred partnerships.
Really? Haven't seen a single one so far, even on facebook.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Only dumbos who forget any cricket that happened a month ago would do that. Rohit /Dhawan had poor IPL season so drop them...let's forget about the last 4 years

91Jmay

International Coach
India such a quality side. Feel like they are the closest to being good/very good 1 to 11.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
India such a quality side. Feel like they are the closest to being good/very good 1 to 11.
Before the start of the tournament, when I said that, most people were like "oh England, South Africa, Australia are so much better". Even HB didn't agree with me when I said India have one of the best bowling attacks in this tournament

vcs

Last CT also, these two consistently gave India good starts (that was the first time we tried them out as an opening partnership IIRC).

Good omens.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Dhawan just getting stuck after a good initial start. Needs to kick on now. Should be targetting 350+ against this SL attack.

Spark

Global Moderator
If India don't rack up a gigantic score in this game then it might just not happen in this tournament.

OverratedSanity

Ffs rohit. Was just about to post that he's on track for another double.

Oh well, I'll settle for a kohli ton.

vcs

If India don't rack up a gigantic score in this game then it might just not happen in this tournament.
I don't really mind it if we can win games with the ball TBH. Makes a nice change as an Indian fan. Consistently getting 300-ish is not to be sniffed at either.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Kohli's going to be owned next time he tours England for tests,isn't he?
Don't think he'll be playing a dab in tests when there's a bunch of slips, the way he got out now was just him trying to get a single by bunting it down in the wicket. That's exactly how he gets his limited overs starts by taking a lot of singles with that same shot.